There are so many times when our daily activities get stuck when the pipes and drains of our house are stucked. Be it water overflowing from the pipe or just the tap which is just flowing. It creates a lot of disturbance, tiredness, thus makes the house messy. And, most of the times we get disappointed to find plumbing service in the close proximity in times of necessity. Not just because they are not free, rather we don’t have information about where to exactly look for.
With the recent advancements and innovation, the Internet and mobile apps have become the solution of almost every challenge especially when nothing is running out.
Ease of using a mobile app has also made it prime choice among its consumers – as all they need to do is to just open the application and set an appointment with a plumber and they will get a booking confirmation right away once they reserve a suitable date and time and even get the issue fixed as intended. And, even for plumbers, it has become easy because they can now find their customers just on a click of one or two features.
Why we should go for a mobile app rather than practicing a conventional ‘plumber fielding” process?
- By using an app, you can build a profile and that’s it. For that, you don’t have to hunt for plumbers ‘around you’ every time in case of urgency.
- You can submit your plumbing issues in detail which will assist plumber in understanding which kinds of services customer is looking for.
- And, the appointment can be easily arranged as per the availabilities.
- User can check the list of all services that are provided along with the time or rate.
- And, those who are looking for discounts and offers – Push notifications are a reward!
- Users can also provide their suggestions and feedback after the completion of service. It’s fairly simple.
Parangat can provide Some Great On-demand Plumbing App Development Service, which will intricate following features:
- Amalgamated Analytics: Plumber can properly monitor the service stats and payment stats, too in a Graphical
- Multi-location Facility: Mobile app will let you to book your services for another location, while working on
- Transaction History: Both clients and plumbers can properly monitor the transaction history of their rides right from the app.
- User Identifications: Both customer and plumber can check the user’s details and location before sending and receiving the request.
- Get the Signature Online: By using an app, plumber can get the customer’s signature and send it to admin for the further confirmation process.
- Pay with the Debit or Credit Card: The
client can pay the cost by just using his card, which is associated with the account directly.
- Create or Edit Profile: By using an app, user and plumber both can simply setup and customize details of their profile just by applying edit profile feature, which is available on the
- In-built Fare Calculator: The in-built fare estimator & calculator help in checking the right fare, which is too simple to user. All user needs to do is to simply enter entering to
& from address on the calculation part.
- Switch Online or Offline: Mobile app allows plumbers to perform online/offline services immediately with just a
single tap of a button. But plumbers are required to Go Online to get the right
- Easy accept and reject transportation Request: Plumber can easily accept and reject user’s request just by checking the visitors’ location.
At Parangat, we have built few exceptional Plumbing apps and designs for customers all across the globe. So, if you are looking for an app development company that can build a technically well-versed plumbing app, you are at right place. We have an amazing team of Android and iOS app developers, who have experience and expertise in building Android and iOS Plumbing apps. So, if you have an idea, we have a team, which can help you build an app that your business needs. Contact us today and get your amazing plumbing service app.