Outsource development has become the most prominent internal function in the aftermath of COVID-19, with business and other functions expecting IT services and support like never before. IT will truly become the backbone of business in the post-COVID-19 period, quoted by CIO. The current situation pandemic where a vaccine has yet to be developed and economies are falling. This situation led business leaders to test their skills of bringing their business back on track. No matter what type of business you are in, your business is bound to have an online presence to stand out in the crowd. As Covid-19 scare shuts the world down for business, mobile apps are the only hope left that helps them to meet their daily needs, and so outsourcing app development is.
So, it’s high time for all small and large enterprises to go beyond experiences and build an app from scratch to run the office work smoothly. Companies, including startups and SMEs, can upgrade their existing app with the emerging technologies to make the app running more smooth. Technology is empowering everything we do, from buying pizza to getting childcare services now all possible at your fingertips. People can buy anything from just an app without leaving the comfort of your home. As we can see, digitalization revamped our lives at every step, so it is worth outsourcing app development company to get the best app for your business. And before hiring an offshore development team you should choose a team that provides a complete solution package.
Power of a well-designed Mobile App in 2020
Are you still in a dilemma of whether to invest in mobile app development or not? Do you know? There are around 2.7 billion smartphone users across the world, and about 90% of mobile time is spent on mobile apps. So, it’s no surprise that businesses with app development can easily capture the largest segment of the market and users. App Annie predicts that by 2021, the app economy worldwide will hit a stunning $6.3 trillion.
Through a well-designed app, you can take your business to the next height as it not only helps to improve the customer experience but also promote your brand. Software is a tool that helps companies operate more efficiently and effectively conquer the market.
Top 3 IT Outsourcing Stats for 2020
- In 2020, the current market size of the outsourcing industry in the US is $92.5 billion, and it is going to grow by 1.6% the same year.
- In fact, 37% of small businesses currently outsource a business process.
- About 57 million freelance workers are there in the US.
Don’t Hold your App Dream Amid Covid-19- Why?
There’s never been a better time than now to develop your dream app amid Covid-19. Many of the entrepreneurs have put on the break on their dream app development, due to the current pandemic scared off them. They mostly prefer a stable market which they can predict and assess. As there’s a famous proverb – “Do your duty, without worrying about the results,” few entrepreneurs are investing in their dream app, as we never know, even a simple app idea can be an explosive one. That means if you release your application at this time, there are high chances for you to succeed with new downloads and loyal users.
In 2020, 52% of small businesses stated that they’re willing to partner with remote tech engineers for their IT needs. For your dream app development project, you can outsource a professional app developer from Parangat Technologies to help you with your app development at an affordable rate. At this time, when the digital workspace becomes the new norm, the outsourcing app development team is the best option that can help you by delivering a quality-rich and scalable app solutions.
The business of Apps During Covid-19 Pandemic
When social distancing has forced individuals to stay at home, there are specific application categories whose growth soared high during the COVID-19 crisis.
Top mobile app categories that are winning the battle against Covid-19 are-
- Video streaming apps
- Grocery apps
- Video/call conferencing apps
- Fitness apps
- Digital payment apps
- Educational apps
- Remote health management apps
So, if you plan to create apps that belong to either of these use cases, you should not give up on your vision.
How to Hire a Reliable Outsourcing Company
Here are some aspects to be kept in mind while hiring a mobile app development partner in this Covid-19 outbreak.
- Opt for the company that has taken all the necessary steps to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, ensuring the employees’ safety and business operations.
- Choosing an IT outsourcing partner that streamlined Agile processes are a must.
- Make sure your potential IT services provider offers different cooperation and pricing models.
- Must look for a compliant company with international security standards such as ISO, PCI, and has an effective security policy.
- If the company team has excellent communication skills, and reflect transparency with you. Don’t think twice!
- While hiring, consider the size of the vendor and their remote capabilities. Also, the company that offers opportunities for professional growth
Benefits of Outsourcing App Development Amid Covid-19
- Outsourcing can help you to gain access to the latest emerging technology.
- Outsourcing can save money as well as brainpower.
- Focusing on other business areas.
- Providing an opportunity to hire people having unique skill sets and knowledge.
- Reduction in the number of risks
- Enhanced scalability, flexibility, and agility.
Parangat Technologies- Your IT Outsourcing Partner
It’s not rocket science to offer uninterrupted services to clients while ‘working remotely’ but an agile mindset. It’s the time to develop scalable and unique mobile app solutions through a remote app development team to help your business navigate through the stormy coronavirus seas.
Our certified and dedicated developers assure you consistent support services for risk-diversification in these tough times. We even go extra miles to make outsourcing a worthy process for you.
If you are looking for a company that comes out as a winner on all of the above ten parameters, then end your search now! Parangat Technology is the one that you can trust and build a strong, long-term partnership. Fix a meeting now to know more about our outsourced software development services.
In the era of technology, mobile apps have become extremely helpful in every sector. The estimated revenue from mobile healthcare apps will reach up to $58.8 billion by 2020.
Gone were the days when patients have to wait in a long queue in the waiting halls to get the appointment of doctors. But with the revolution in the mobile industry, everything has changed. In today’s era, tailor-made mobile application solutions are developing rapidly for not only new age people but also for the old generation. No wonders, these apps have a solution for almost everything.
According to the recent report, more than 90% of people use mobile devices for clinical communication. If we belives the report, then more than 90% of the doctors suggest that healthcare apps can bring improvement in patient’s health. Around 80% of physicians are using mobile technology to deliver patient care. There are numerous benefits of mobile app development in the healthcare industry.
Recent Stats of Medical Technology:
- According to the report, the valuation of the health sector at present is $21.17 billion and supposed to raise $102.43 billion by 2020 all across the globe.
- Approximately more than 30% of doctors of medicine make prescribing decisions with their smartphones.
- Since 2016, the mHealth industry is growing at a CAGR of 32.5%.
- Approximately more than 70% of nurses use their smartphones for numerous operational purposes.
Here, in this article, we will discuss some of the top benefits of using mobile apps for healthcare industry 2020. Creating a healthcare app from Android/iOS app development company will give the following positive outcomes:
1. A boon for medical staff
Healthcare apps are one of the great blessings for the doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel related to the hospital. The app made it quite easy for them to keep updated with the health condition of their patients.
Numerous doctors all across the globe are using digitalized prescriptions. These prescriptions can quickly edit or change according to the doctor as these can be accessed on the mobile device. The app also allows the professionals to view all the reports in a single glance and helps in quick decision making in the time of the emergency.
2. Reduced risk of diagnostic errors
As we all know, a single mistake in the medical diagnosis of a person can create great havoc on the patient’s health condition. The app helps to reduce the error rate and provide the quantity of needed drug prediction. Healthcare apps have intelligent diagnostic capabilities that assist doctors in numerous ways. They also possessed with additional advanced features that help doctors to store patients’ records.
3. Blessing for Remote Area’s Patients
In the digital era of high-speed internet connection and smartphone, the remote and far-flung areas are also getting the advantage of the healthcare apps. It’s no less than a blessing for the people of rural areas to stay in touch with the doctor without even traveling. The app helps them to book their appointment with the expected doctors, buy medicines, and many more such things. They can also keep themselves updated with all-important health tips.
4. Provides Convenience
Even in the field of medical education, mobile apps are quite beneficial to help doctors, professionals, medical students, and so on to get the desired information. With the help of the app, they don’t need to waste their time running to the library or bring bulky medical textbooks. Medical students can able to get books, new medical literature, journals, and many more quickly from their smartphones. It also allows both doctors and patients to share information without even the need for any physical meeting.
5. People Can Check Their Health Condition
Nothing could be better for the patient to monitor their health condition themselves. The healthcare app has impressive features that help users to track their health. The app allows users to measure weight, blood pressure, cholesterol level, heartbeat, and so on. Instead of going to the hospital every day, users can take control of their health by the app.
6. Conversion in Medical Bills
We all are aware of the fact that the healthcare industry is quite expensive and time taking too. To get an appointment in the hospital for any doctor, you need to visit a clinic and then register your name so that you can seek advice from the doctor. To visit a clinic even for once, it will cost you huge money and fuels.
Therefore, using healthcare apps can reduce medical expenses by avoiding fuel costs and much more. Even, these apps help pay bills quickly with one tap. You can schedule the payment date so that it can automatically deduct the amount as per your scheduled time from your attached bank account. In this way, mobile healthcare apps reduce the efforts on both doctors and patients ends.
What features make the medical app unique?
Here, we have a list of features that make the medical app unique are as follows:
- The healthcare app must have the complete list of all the latest medical innovations, researches, discoveries, and so on.
- The healthcare app must have the feature too works even offline so, the users don’t need the internet access the data of the app.
- The app must have a feature that allows doctors to connect through the text service called Athena Text.
Undoubtedly, mobile applications are capable of providing better human lives. In this article, we have discussed how healthcare apps are beyond beneficial to the healthcare industry. The apps have become the need of today’s healthcare industry as it made the complex task so easier. It is not just beneficial to the patients but also beneficial to reducing the cost of the hospitals.
If you are looking for the top Healthcare App Development Company or planning to build a healthcare app, then get in touch with us. We build intuitive, interactive, and high-quality healthcare mobile apps with the latest technology trends and tools.
For any further queries related to mobile app development, consult with our consultant team!
React Native is a cross-platform framework used for mobile app development. Due to its reusability and shareable features of the components created, it is among the developer’s favorites. Another reason for its popularity is its extensive support through various channels like StackOverflow, Discord, and Slack. There are other frameworks as well that give you native-like experience such as Flutter, but the reasons curated below are enough to justify why you should choose React Native.
Here are the curated reasons to choose React Native for your next app development:
1. Cost of App Development
2. Shareable Codebase
Since React Native code is shareable, i.e., one component code and logic is reusable in another with little modifications. It means writing one React Code can create native apps for both iOS and Android.
3. Backed by Facebook
React Native has a rich support from the developer’s community. Because of its rich codebase which is developed by Facebook itself. As well as, it is an open-source project, so many people keep the code healthy and updated.
4. Near-native Experience
React Native might not give the authentic native experience, due to availability to use native features like Image, View, and Text, users can feel the near-native experience. For maximum performance, React Native code is mergeable with OS-specific features.
5. Cross-platform Support
Code once, use everywhere. That’s the significant benefit of using React Native, as with little modifications, the same component is reusable in different platforms, whether it is a web or mobile app.
Many tech-giants prefer to use React Native over other frameworks available. Giants include Facebook, Baidu, Bloomberg, Skype, Uber, Tesla, Pinterest, Wix, Walmart, Salesforce, Shopify, Soundcloud, and many more. It means React Native is a highly credible framework. Recently, the engineering team announced to create the reusable core components using React Native for their React-based Shopify website.
7. Third-Party Plugin Support
One of the main reasons, developers across the globe prefer to use React Native over the native code is the third-party plugins. Using package managers like npm, developers can integrate multiple components without developing from scratch. Like phone number validation, instead of writing a Regex expression and developing a custom global component, developers can incorporate third-party built validator and combine it with their code.
8. Less App Size
Apple app store and Google’s play store rankings revealed that apps taking less download size usually tops the charts. With React Native it is easily possible, as, during run-time, most of the code gets used; also, it eliminates the need for cross-bridge linking.
9. Hot-Reload Functionality
Many of the developers went through the pain of slow iteration of the code changes on the app, as the native code takes too much time in compiling the code. But, React Native code compilation is faster and thus providing the facility of Hot-reloading, where the changes get deployed on-the-fly.
React native is great for the apps that profoundly requires rich User Interface and User Experience. It uses a flexbox for layout, which gives the same experience and feel across the devices. Most of the UI components are used directly using the Facebook provided UI library or from Bootstrap, Materials, and many other third-party libraries.
Since React Native, is an open-source project and quite a popular one, as it has more than 86k stars on GitHub and more than 2000 contributions made. Also, the following are more support options –
- Reactiflux Discord – This is a chat group on Discord, where the developers can get their query resolved fast by other React Native developers.
- Forum-like groups – If you are more focused on post announcements, blogs, and videos, that are non-temporary conversations, then these groups should be joined –
- Content-sharing platforms– Platforms such as Medium and DevTo have specific react-native tags, so that it is easier for readers or authors to write or read articles, how-to guides, and also discuss the features of React Native either upcoming or past.
Even though we shared the reasons to choose React Native for your next app development, we also curated the reasons of Why not to choose Flutter.
React Native Vs Flutter
- Components library – When compared to React Native, the components library of Flutter is quite smaller and non-inclusive.
- Adaptive components – React Native components are more comfortable to manipulate, sometimes doesn’t require any modifications at all. Whereas in Flutter, it involves a lot of changes to adapt to the requirements.
- Ecosystem – Since many tech-giants uses React Native, it’s ecosystem is quite developed and has a lot of supporting packages available, whereas Flutter has few packages.
- Popularity among developers – Since Flutter is relatively new, it has gained popularity quickly, but the contributions and community support of React Native are still enormous.
If you are looking for top React Native App Development Company then keep in touch with us!
In our previous article, we have very well established the importance of a mobile app for business. The perks and effects of having an app are discussed in details. But for any enterprise or business that wishes to have a Mobile Application fit for their purpose, foremost thing is to pen down or specify the requirements of app development, the look-n-feel and goal of the app. Questions like whether the business needs the app for a dedicated platform or diverse platforms? What extra enhancements are needed to be added? If it is specifically for a niche market or public?
Once these questions are answered and one has decided to have an app for the business, they must ask one most important question that is, “Whether to build the app in-house or hire professionals with expertise in the android app development field?” For in-house development, the company needs to go through hiring developers, budgeting the development process, switching their emphasis and having one more headache. To avoid all these overheads, rather than relying on in-house development, most of the companies these days go with outsourcing for Android App Development Companies in the market with appropriate knowledge and experienced developers.
Key reasons to Outsource Android App Development
At present scenario every business wants to have complete focus on their product/service and have all their resources dedicated to handle only the business and nothing else. Most of the big companies these days have started the outsourcing of even their organizational departments like HR and Finance. This not only helps them stay focused on their prime business objective but also reduces departmental overheads and optimizes the work efficiency, because once the work is outsourced every organization definitely hands it over to the best company in the market.
So if the organization is deciding to have an android app developed, or an iOS app developed, the main reasons to outsource the app development is:
- Lack of expertise: Most of the times, the organizations do not have in-house expertise to develop an android or iOS app. When you outsource app development, you hand it over to people who are more experienced in the android/iOS app development field. All you will need to do is to find resources or companies whose core is development or proper app development companies. Then you will need a single point of contact in your company, who can supervise the activities of the outsourced company.
- Cost efficient: App development cost when it is outsourced is ultimately less considering the costs if you first hire experts to develop the app and then pay them enough time and money for the development and tackle the overheads in the process. Thus, it is much efficient in cost to let the app development be outsourced.
- Time-Saving: If the app is to be developed in-house, this may result in distractions from the real business and shift of focus. The overheads of recruiting, training and briefing developers need to be considered. Also, many case histories have proved that this results in delay from the deadlines. Whereas, in case of having the best app outsourcing companies handling the development of your android/iOS app, deadlines, and quality are the most guaranteed features saving time for the organization.
- Accuracy: Having experts handling your Android app development, efficiency, and accuracy are well ensured. Any mobile app outsourcing company will always, at any cost, ensure that they deliver accurate and satisfying apps to have a proper business.
These key points are the main reasons why outsourcing an app is the best idea and is highly cost efficient. The best possible alternative would be to outsource iOS/android app development to an outsourcing partner so that you not only save time and money, but also receive a high-quality full proof mobile app developed which can hit the market faster and wider.
WHY OUTSOURCE MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT TO INDIA?
Today, India is one of the leading outsourcing service provider in the market of mobile app development at cheaper rates then most of its competitors. With a per hour charge significantly lower than that in the USA, UK or Canada ($18-$20 as compared to $225-$250 ) (Source), India has an upper hand on the counterparts.
At the same time, outsourcing iOS/ android app development to India helps businesses receive access to a significantly large pool of talented mobile app developers who can realize, evaluate and enhance your applications’ full potential. Also India has a tremendous market of all classes and all varieties of user which provides a better target market for any business.
One big reason for iOS/ android app development outsourcing to India is the Favourable Government Policies. To support the app development and outsourcing industry, the Indian government provides 100% foreign equity and backs IT infrastructure development in all major metros. The Indian IT domain comes under the IT Act 2000 is the largest invested domain in the country and has helped in propelling India’s image as an outsourcing destination to outsiders. (Source)
Best App Outsourcing Companies
The android app development market has flourished in past few years beyond leaps and bounds. Since the idea of outsourcing an app idea or outsourcing the development of app, be it for an android platform or an iOS platform, many companies have emerged in the market to gain the benefits of this business. Considering the huge potential in app development outsourcing market, there are many companies in today’s time that are completely dedicated to this development process. This Link, provides a complete list of the best mobile app outsourcing companies in India with their primary features.
One can consider this list in the above link for outsourcing the iOS/android app development process.
To sum up, considering the above mentioned benefits and facts, it’s worth considering outsourcing your mobile app development to the best app outsourcing companies To decide which app outsourcing company is the best, one must consider their own requirements and deadlines and find the best fit among the pool of all companies available. Quality-price ratio is one of the important motivator, but it’s not the only one driving the choice here.
In India, you will not only find the best android app development companies, but also high potential, cost efficient developers, satisfying work delivered in your required time span. And a huge market that you can target if your business meets that criteria.
Good luck with your app development and choosing the best outsourcing company!