The whole world is shattered due to COVID- 19 pandemic. Coming in the next two weeks is very difficult for India, as the whole country is on lockdown.
Working in Software Development Company
Being a mobile app development company, Parangat technologies understand that to get a complete grip on this deadly flue. Some major steps are needed to be taken, so Paranagat decided to work from home. Remote work is our current workplace reality. To manage colleagues, customers, partners, & other parangat global families, & keeping employees engaged can be challenging. This unique environment, need myriad opportunities to support our teams and grow as team leaders. Well, thanks to an app like zoom to make this remote-work successfully.
Remote Working Apps- A Blessing
Apps like zoom help to bring video conferencing, online meetings and group messaging into one easy-to-use application. Zoom had helped us select a few best practices. These practical tools help to manage a remote team successfully. Like it helps us to solidify team logistics, check availability & schedule check-in time, staff engagement and productivity, to keep things clear, & most importantly add fun.
During this, the pandemic we are stuck to work from home. And being in the tech industry we are well known for our flexible schedules and helpful telecoms. As most technology businesses are web-focused, technology is the best tool for working from home. We can remain online continuously as if we were sitting in our office. plus stay connected with our teams with video chats, phone calls, VPN networks, and wireless Internet. Nevertheless, work from home has its own benefits.
Some of The Major Benefits For Work From Home:
- Limber schedule– it helps the ability to adjust the days and hours of being in the office. Furthermore, it allows workers to work remotely including potential nights and weekends.
- Custom Environment– create work from the home schedule and work the way you want.
- Health benefits- Those who work from home eat well and strike a balanced balance between work and life. Eating healthy and spending more time with your family will help to make you feel less depressed. Which leads to more productive work.
- Nature of tech- In IT companies, Remote employees are more prominent in the tech-sphere. The nature of most technical worker especially jobs for developers and programmers. May lead to strong attention to detail and long periods of concentration. Working at home will reduce the challenges faced by these employees and allow them to work more during working hours.
- It’s easier to make calls- You don’t need to struggle to find a meeting place or contend with a chatty colleague.
- No office distractions- No need to listen, colleague debate on cryptocurrencies. You can fully devote yourself to your coding.
- No more wasting time on meetings- Recall the thing about productivity? Yeah, much of that comes from cutting down all the unnecessary meetings and other wasted periods in the workplace.
- Forget crowds and traffic- No Need of stuffing yourself into a rickety transport tube, where people squeeze your new shoes or go behind excruciatingly slow people. Neither you have to wait in a queue to get into the metro.
How to Improve Productivity While Working From Home?
As we are stuck to work from home during this pandemic. Instead of focusing on how boring it is, why not concentrate on its productivity. Since your home office has become a real office sooner than later, it is a perfect time now to start implementing some best practices to maintain successful working hours.
To help you to improve productivity, here we are discussing some of the applications. That has been designed to enhance your productivity and make you work smarter rather than faster. It is the least we can do being in the tech field.
Thus, many of the resources I suggest here are free and the paid ones are all free or offer relatively inexpensive options. You can use below mention tools to enhance your own workflow, to please your managers and to translate remote work into real-life changes.
Some Famous Apps To Help You Work From Home
- Serene: A tool that removes distractions, allows you to stay focused and complete tasks more quickly.
- Slack: For the communicating team, the way it should be for remote workers.
- Zoom: Either you have to call in groups or one-to-one. Zoom is best for Video and voice calls.
- Toggle: Keep track of how much time you take to complete the work.
- Google Drive: This helps you in document creation, cloud storage, file sharing, and collaboration.
- Calendar: Helps to manage Calendars and activities in one location and meetings are coordinated without hundreds of emails.
- Spark: An intelligent email client, which prevents the inbox from interacting and turning it into an asset.
- Chrome Remote Desktop: Securely access your computer for enhanced communication from any platform and screen sharing with teammates.
- Zapier: Save time on repetitive tasks and automatically turn between applications (e.g. automatically saves Google Drive Gmail attachments)
- Daywise: Schedule notifications to stop work interrupting your free time.
Such resources will give you the edge you need to achieve more quickly and are a blessing for software development companies like us. As . It will allow you to develop good working habits (for example, logging off after work) so you know you’ve done plenty today. Like I say, optimizing profitability and all the positive stuff about remotely can happen.
Other important aspects are how you concentrate in the longest sitting, how long it takes to get back on track, and how you interact best. When you are self-motivated, you’ll follow a routine well and encounter limited distractions, while working from home.
Anyhow along with work, take care of your health. Follow the advice and guidelines of the public health service. Including the provision of health services such as daily hand washing and respiratory hygiene to protect from infections.